Maximum 200 Words – Minimum 150 Words
Please note: Each word counts – large and small words, and one letter words. Example: (“a”, “ I ”, “ the” and numbers “10” count as one word)
If your bio is 201 words it will be rejected. Please verify word count.
IDEAS FOR CREATING A BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCH
LIMITED TO 150-200 WORDS:
- Every biographical entry must include name, title, and company or organization.
- Include work related responsibilities in the first paragraph.
- Share any honors and special achievements.
- List organization memberships/affiliations (i.e., sororities/fraternities, volunteer activities, church, etc.)
- Include educational background if applicable (i.e., school and degree(s) earned).
- Include personal data (hobbies, children/spouse information, favorite quote, etc.)
- We reserve the right to edit the profile.
Director of Marketing and Strategic Planning
Diamond Health Systems
Word count starts below: (Remember 200 words max, 150 word min)
Brenda Wilson is the Director of Marketing and Strategic Planning for Diamond Health Systems. She is responsible for defining marketing strategies, overseeing corporate alliances, sales goals, quality assurance programs, business development plans, and new revenue development. She has more than 25 years of experience in healthcare public relations, marketing, and strategic planning. Prior to joining Diamond Health Systems in 1997, Wilson worked as Human Relations Manager for United Healthcare Corporation.
Brenda is active in the community and several non-profit organizations including the Kentucky Youth Alliance, the Louisville Executive Council, Health and Awareness Foundation, Minority Recruitment Advisory Board, and Metro Cultural Arts Board. She is a lifetime member of Alpha Delta Gamma Zeta Sorority, Inc. and is president of the Louisville, Kentucky Chapter of the National Association of Professional Marketing and Strategic Planners.
Brenda has published several articles in local and national magazines on marketing and strategic planning.
She received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Howard University and a Master of Business Administration from Columbia University.
Brenda’s favorite pastime is tennis; she has won several major tournaments and city division championships. She and her husband Ronald, have one daughter and two sons.